October 15, 2018

When Saints Pray

(I wrote this while still in the hospital. I’m just now getting to publish it.)


The night after seeing our blessed news of “No Richters,” I laid in bed and thought about all the folks who had been praying for me and then imagined what that must have looked and sounded like in heaven.

I could hear a choir of voices rising together, some in unison, some in harmony, echoing through the Throne Room of God. A choir of voices that could not be missed or dismissed. Beautiful yet determined; hopeful yet believing, confident yet respectful. This song of prayer being sung from the hearts of my loved ones, near and far. Your song touched the Heart of God and saved my life! Do you truly understand the power of corporate prayer?

“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”
1 John 5:14

“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”
Jeremiah 29:12

“And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick,
and the Lord will raise him up.”
James 5:15

“Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask,
it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
Matthew 18:19

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

“Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
Hebrews 4:16

“In my distress I called to the Lord;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears.”
Psalm 18:6

“And I will do whatever you ask in my name,
so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”
John 14:13



Thank you for praying me back.





1 comment:

  1. Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr god hands herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr god hands I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr god hands can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate CancerDiabetes, Men/Woman Infertility
    Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Lottery Spell,Copd,Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, EpilepsyHpv,Weak Erection,Wart RemoverCold Sore, Coeliac disease,Alzheimer's diseaseArthritis,Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact E-Mail: doctorgodhands@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Phone.+2349057214220.

    ReplyDelete