July 23, 2012

Day 82. Today's Questions.


While today still holds nothing except questions, later this week and next should start providing some answers. Thursday is our first Survivorship Class, an hour and a half one-on-one class for Paul and I with a nurse practitioner to go over every question imaginable about the steps of going home. Sounds like I'll be taking a lot of notes!

Friday is my re-staging day when they re-do my labs, CT, and bone marrow biopsy. Fun times! It will provide information as to what stage I'm at now. They should have some preliminary results when I go back in next Monday. I have today off.

My headaches have been better this week. Not sure whether to attribute it to the increase in Topamax or simply to your prayers. I can never really find a pattern when it comes to the headaches except for increased fatigue. They just come at will. But I am thankful for a better week.

I am thankful for so many things actually! My daughter and son-in-law were able to buy a house in record time. It's adorable. It was totally a God thing. Paul's job is going much better. Mother got through the neck brace period. I have three adorable, healthy grandchildren who I will hopefully now have a lifetime to love. I got a commission check for work I did last fall. We have had the opportunity to stay with my mom without having to rent an apartment near MDA. I have been able to have several weekend home visits. My sweet husband has used the time here to build my mother a back porch cover. It's beautiful. I have always had a driver when I needed to get to MDA. We have had numerous meals made and brought to us. I continue to get stronger each day. The list goes on. And it's all God stuff. He either provided the way or the people.

Even when things are hard, He is good indeed! When there are questions, He is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment