March 31, 2012

Under Consideration


It’s 2:38am.  My heart is heavy and I can’t sleep.  So rather than just lie there, I decided to ask for prayer and spend some time in the Word. 

I let a few know this past afternoon that my transplant team contacted M-47.  He said that he would "take it under consideration."  :/  While I understand that this is a big commitment on his part, it was discouraging to hear that these considerations had not already been made.  He is tentatively scheduled for an information session next Tuesday, April 3, and a physical exam April 4, contingent on his answer on the 3rd.  Please pray that God would touch his heart and mind toward this gift. 

I also have several unspoken requests.  He knows.  I ask you to kneel with me to leave them at His feet.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
John 14:1

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
John 14:27

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, 
in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
Psalm 18:2

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  In God I will praise His word, 
in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”
Psalm 56:3,4

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, 
 because they trust in you. 
Trust in the LORD forever, 
for the LORD, the LORD Himself, is the Rock eternal
.”
Isaiah 26:3,4

Fear not, for I am with you.  Do not be dismayed.  I am your God.  
I will strengthen you; I will help you;
I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Give all your worries and cares to Him because He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:6-7

 Amen.


2 comments:

  1. I need to stay more up to date on the blogs I read! I just read this one today and saw the news. It's a little late to pray specifically since your donor is 6 hours ahead of me in Europe, but what you wrote in the previous post remains true. You are in his hands, and he is going to see you through all this in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to read today's update! :) I check yours almost every day. I realize that I don't and won't be writing every day either, but I am always delighted when I see that you have updates. Stay strong, my friend. Here's to new life!

    ReplyDelete